Tuesday, July 3

Summertime Bucket List

Summer vacation is already half over and it got me to thinking of all the things I'd like to do in the next couple of months. Popping up on blogs everywhere are Summer Bucket Lists, so I thought I'd join in on the fun. Here is a quick rundown on things I'd like to accomplish before summertime slips away.

  • Watch the Summer Olympics
  • Complete at least 3 crafts from Pinterest
  • Clean out closets (mainly mine and MG's) and make a donation to Goodwill
  • Save money
  • Run a 5K
  • Spend a whole day sleeping
  • Make more Summertime deserts (like this recipe we loved so much from last year)
  • Sew at least 3 things for MG
  • Declutter / Organize our upstairs
  • Organize all my recipes into one recipe binder
  • Start making homemade bread again
  • Tackle some yard work projects
  • Read some tutorials to get better at using my camera
  • Take a hair bow making class
  • Find the perfect anniversary gift for my husband
  • Host a dinner night for my Sunday School friends
  • Order/Organize pictures of MG
  • Cook dinner at least twice a week
  • Enjoy the season!




On a side note: I had to remove one of my items - Get back into my 'skinny jeans' because I wore them today for the first time since I had MG. It feels so good to get back to where I was pre-baby :)

No comments: