Tuesday, July 24

A Penny For Your Thoughts




So many readers have have messaged me about my post Looking Ahead. I did not realize there were so many others out there going through similar 'valleys'. I was extremely nervous about posting something a little more private  for everyone to see, but knowing that it served its purpose and encouraged others makes me happy!

 I love hearing feedback. It's nice knowing people are not only reading my posts, but that they are finding humor or encouragement in them.

Most of my responses come via Facebook {of course} or email, but I would like to encourage you to leave your thoughts on here, too! I have changed my comment settings, so you can now post even if you do not have a blogger account. Just click on "Thoughts- Leave Yours" at the bottom of the posts, and then you can select  Anonymous to leave your comment. Just please remember to leave your name with your comment! 

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

Kate