Friday, May 29

All Packed Up

One of the biggest headaches for a teacher is the end of the year packing! Last week I had to label everything and pack it up/get it off of the floor so they janitors can repaint and buff the floors.

I succeeded!

Here is a picture of me on my very last day of work......next to my room number! I have many memories from inside that classroom! I'm officially no longer a 'first-year teacher'!



I've been telling everyone that I need to print out and bind my journal notes from my first year, take a trip to New York, and have them published! I promise that after reading the very first page I would be offered a book deal!

It's bittersweet! I can't believe I've complete my first year of teaching. Although I know there are many more to come, my first year will always be the most special and memorable!

No comments: