Saturday, May 9

It's the simple things in life that are ahhh-mazing!

This weekend my hubby and I are laying low! I haven't been at home much lately, so I'm ready to just relax and enjoy our home (aka the new couches/chairs in the living room- sooo comfy!).

One of the things on my list for today is to cut grass. I know this is actually considered a chore, but I love it for 2 reasons: 1) I enjoy gardening and manual yard work always gives you a sense of pride, and 2) I LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass!

So, we're off to buy some new pots for more flowers, then we're cutting grass. This evening I'll open every window in the house so that I can let in that fresh cut grass smell! I'll sit and sip a glass of sweet tea- after all it is the house wine of the South- and enjoy my day off!

Ahhh...... it's the simple things in life that are ahh-mazing!

No comments: