Saturday, May 30

Fun In The Sun

Today was my first day of Summer break! Having said that, unfortunately I have a great deal of work that I needed to finish....

What I should have accomplished today:
1) Finishing my paper for comps (this is the last thing I have to do before I earn my masters!)
2) Studying for the oral exam (this also goes with the comprehensive exams I take on Wed.)

What I actually accomplished:
1) Made our summer reservations for the beach =)
2) Bought groceries
3) Spent the afternoon in a hammock at my Dad's house =)
4) Had a water balloon fight with my nephew =)
5) Rode my nephew around on the four wheeler =)
6) Stayed up late watching 'Under the Tuscan Sun' =)

Sometimes you just have to take time to play! I start my last month of grad school on Monday..... I will officially be done at the end of June! =) So, I figured I save the work stuff for Monday and Tuesday!

I'm definitely not in the mood to spend my first weekend of summer break doing work! Instead, I'm going to P L A Y !

No comments: