Tuesday, August 12

Quote of the Week

To all of my family, friends, and even you creepy blog stalkers- I am so very sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. I was finally able to get into my classroom and between getting it ready and day long meetings, I've barely had time to breathe! Last week I did not post a "Quote of the Week". Again, for my faithful readers, I'm sorry! This weeks quote is for my not-so-little brother, Josh. He turned 20 yesterday! Happy Birthday Brother! Love Ya!

My brother, Josh, standing next to an actual piece of the Berlin Wall.



To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
~Clara Ortega

(This is the quote I'm painting onto my other 'frame'. It will have one large picture of my brother and I when we were young)

P.S.: I PROMISE to post a full, detailed update (including photos) of my busy week and my beautiful classroom! I'll try and have it up by tomorrow evening- so check back soon!

No comments: