Tuesday, August 19

Kindergarten Kraziness- Weak Stomach's not allowed

Today was round two. Lessons learned:
1) Your babies will throw up!
2) This could happen on the floor- but 9 times out of 10, they vomit on your rug.
3) More times than not, they will be covered in vomit.
4) This could even happen on you- yes, they will throw up on you!!

Numbers 1-3 happened to me. I'm still waiting on #4. My day started of with a bang, when, at 8:15, one of my babies threw up on the rug and herself. Well, I rush to help her to the sink, get a good whiff of it, and I start gaging. The counselor is trying to get me into the bathroom before I hurl! Ahh, nothing get's your blood pumping in the morning like throw up! The whole fiasco was so hilariously not funny that it WAS funny. I just stood there, amidst the chaos, and started laughing. I almost couldn't control myself. My K babies are breaking me in good! Even among the midst of puke, crying babies, and my own self gaging, there was still nowhere else I would have rather been! So, what did I learn today? I need to get a stronger stomach!

No comments: