Friday, August 31

What's Cooking?


 Want to know what's been on the menu at the James Family Cafe?

Sandwiches. Corn dogs. And more sandwiches.

Sounds healthy and appetizing, right?

This busy lady barely has time to stop and eat, let alone come home and cook a scrumptious meal each evening.

My inner Paula Dean is crinkling up her nose and shaking her head disapprovingly..

Enter the fabulous Crock Pot to the rescue. I'm pretty sure it had to be a working mom that invented the crock pot.

My usual Pinterest searches are for home decor, etc... I decided to go on the hunt for some good crock pot recipes. Being honest here, the only thing I've ever made in a crock pot is beef stew. All of that is about to change, folks. I typed in "Crock Pot Recipes" into the search engine, and my dear friend Pinterest pulled up dozens and dozens of yummy recipes.





{For these recipes, and others I plan to try, follow me on Pinterest.}

My to-do list for the weekend includes upgrading to a bigger crock pot, planning some meals for the upcoming weeks, and doing the necessary grocery shopping.

My husband couldn't be happier with the idea ;)

So, what are your favorite go-to crock pot recipes?

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: