Friday, August 3

This and That

Birthday Celebration
We want to wish Nannie a very happy birthday! We are having a little family get together for her this evening and MG is looking forward to seeing her cousins. Bob's mom {aka Granny} is also coming in this evening. She was down last weekend too, but wasn't feeling to well so we didn't get to see much of her. We have missed her and MG is looking forward to some time alone with her Granny tomorrow! 

Wedding Weekend
Last weekend I had the honor of seeing my best friend, Chickadee, marry the absolute perfect man for her! It was such a fun weekend with friends. I cannot wait to have a lunch date with the new Mrs once she returns from her honeymoon.

 

All the bridesmaids
{ We might have had a little too much fun with the photo booth :) }

The Lady in Red
Mary Grace has been her usual happy self! I cannot believe she will be four months on Sunday. She has outgrown almost all of her 0-3 month attire. You won't find this Mommy complaining though- it gives me an excuse to do some shopping. Speaking of shopping, I had a little to much fun in Gymboree last weekend!
 


 
{Tummy time must have worn her out}

Olympic Fever
We have been glued to the Olympics all week. I have even stayed up until 11 every night just to watch the events. I've tried to steer away from news sources since they sometimes spoil the fun by broadcasting the winners before the events air here in the states. Swimming, diving, gymnastics, and track are my faves!
 
 {I'm pretty sure my neighbors could here me cheering for these ladies!}


 


Happy Friday!

No comments: