Friday, June 29

Hello Weekend!


It was such a nice morning out, so MG and I decided to take a little stroll and get some sunshine and fresh air before it becomes too hot. These temps lately have been stifling, and have kept us indoors, rather than in our favorite rocker on the porch.


The weekend is upon us and I'm gearing up for another weekend full of festivities. Bobby's mom is coming in for a visit this weekend, and MG is looking forward to the spoiling that is sure to take place.


Tomorrow I'm off for a bridal shower celebrating one of my dearest friends, Chickadee. This mommy is looking forward to dressing up, getting out of the house, and enjoying an evening of fun with friends. A good girls night is way past due. This is just a taste of what's to come and I'm getting so excited for her wedding next month! I know it is going to be beautiful and fun, just like her! :)


I thought I'd save the best for last. I have some very exciting news to share. 
{I'm going to be an aunt!}
 My sweet niece/nephew is due a few days shy of Christmas. Needless to say, this year the holidays are going to be extra special for our family: MG's first Christmas and a sweet new bundle to love on! I cannot wait! I'm rooting for the pink team. It would be so much fun to have another little lady around for MG to grow up with.


Here's to a Happy Friday and a Fabulous Weekend!

No comments: