Monday, June 25

Strolling Along

Sunday evening we had the pleasure of having Miss Addy over for another visit. We decided to take the girls out for a little stroll around the lake. They were doing so great, our brave souls ventured all the way around the lake. I love seeing Addy and MG growing up together- and I love having such a sweet Mommy-friend to share this journey with.

I just noticed that you can only see the very top of MG's head. 
My husband. The great photographer.


{Let's Be Honest} My adventures in Mommyhood are not all rainbows and sunshine. Just minutes after our guests arrived, Miss Mary Grace had a major blowout which ended up getting all over her, me, and the floor. Can we say embarrassing!

The fun wasn't over yet though. Once she was all cleaned up and ready to go, we walked back into the living room where she proceeded to have a major spit-up attack all over me. Mortified!

That's the real side of Mommyhood!

No comments: