Friday, June 8

Hodgepodge

 
I thought I'd post about something other than pregnancy and baby {which I haven't done in forever}. So here are a few ramblings.....







 
{Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married} That would be the theme song for this weekend.  My baby brother is getting married tomorrow. How did this happen? He should still be eight years old, playing in the dirt, and driving me crazy, not heading to the chapel to say 'I do'. We're kicking off the festivities tonight with the rehearsal dinner. Brother nominated me to be wedding coordinator, so this lady will be busy, busy, busy. 



Last night while trying to transfer play date pictures from my camera to the computer, I somehow managed to format my memory card and successfully delete ALL 392 pictures {yes, they were all of Mary Grace- starting from birth}. Thank heavens I had already downloaded the previous pictures yesterday morning while blogging, so all is not lost. Due to this, I decided to try out Shutterfly- mainly to backup my photos online. I now know what all the hype is about! Why hasn't this new Mommy joined the club sooner?


Okay, so I said I'd post about things other than bay-bay, but I can't help myself. One week from tomorrow we will be leaving for a week long beach vaca to Destin. I made a rough list of things to pack for our little beach bambino and let's just say I'd better start packing now if I plan to leave on time. This is our first big trip with baby in tow and I'm sure I'll end up packing to much of some things and not enough of others. If any of you fellow Mommies out there have any advice, this girl is all ears.


 The new season of Dance Moms is officially underway and my inner self is doing pirouettes in my pink tutu. The hubby gives me a hard time about watching the mindless drama that is Dance Moms. What can I say, it's my guilty pleasure.


After 4 years of blogging you're well aware that I am a book worm. I  adore books and stand by my idea that nothing beats a good read. I've amassed quite a large library over the years and have run out of room to store my treasures. My hubby {who is an e-bay addict and would sell everything we own if I didn't keep a check on him} suggested selling some of my books online. I created a seller account on Amazon yesterday, listed a few books, and within a few hours had already sold one. So far so good! 




Here's to a fabulous weekend full of all sorts of fun!
Happy Friday! 


1 comment:

Oddball Mind said...

You are so awesome sweetie... and you did a Fantastic Job as wedding coordinator...