Friday, August 27

Friday Favorites

1. Waffle Cones
I think this is just the kid in me coming out.


2. V8 Soups
I love them all- but the Sweet Red Pepper is my top pick.

3. Anchuca B&B in Vicksburg, MS
I'm a huge history buff so this is the place for me. I honestly think I could live there! Last October (on Halloween to be exact) the hubby and I stayed at Anchuca B&B. It was a great time of year to go- there were trick or treaters everywhere, pumpkins and hay bales adorned every corner, and it was nice and cool. We are planning another trip for the last weekend in October. Oh, for all you cooks out there, they have a fabulous cookbook, A Taste of Anchuca.




4. Friday Nights at the Racetrack
I love loading up the race car and heading out to the races with my husband!




5. Scarves, Hats, Sweaters, Boots
Okay, so that's really four favorite things. I love Fall and Winter clothes and I'm so looking forward to cooler weather so I can pull out my Fall/Winter wardrobe.




6. Sunflower Seeds
I cannot enjoy a movie with these. This has been my favorite snack since childhood.





7. Honey
I love honey on my toast and in hot teas. I even put a dab in my milk each night before I go to bed. My Dad is a beekeeper and he just brought me a fresh jar from this year's harvest.




8. Under the Tuscan Sun
One of my all time favorites! I've watched it hundreds of times- it's usually my Friday night movie choice. Plus, I think Diane Lane is fabulous!



9. il dolce far niente (The Sweetness of Doing Nothing)
I'm loving being at home in the evenings and I'm learning the art of becoming a lady of leisure! ( I'll take this any day over sitting in grad school.)



10. New Friends
I'm meeting so many new people at work. It's always exciting getting to know people! Just the other day I was invited for an outing this evening to the football game/possibly dinner. I'm very much looking forward to it.

No comments: