Friday, August 6

Friday Favorites

1. California Sushi Roll
Just thinking about this makes my mouth water! Yummo!




2. Plantation Shutters
Who doesn't love plantation shutters? I have always wanted these in my home, and am excited to say this dream is coming true! We had a company measure our windows and we were able to design our own shutters. We're just waiting on them to be installed. I'm so excited- I feel like a kid at Christmas!



3. Topiaries

I just hope I can keep these beauties alive. I had another topiary on the back porch, but my lively kitten loves to climb up it- needless to say it died. I hope he doesn't discover these beauties because we might have a problem!



4. Four Poster Beds (especially those with changeable posts).

We just ordered a four poster canopy bedroom set today. I love that I can change the bed up: have all posts up, have them down, or place the canopy rails up. This is perfect for someone like me who is constantly changing her mind. I'm excited about decorating our master bedroom!



5. Louie

He may be last, but he certainly is not least! This sweet boy is always there to greet me first thing in the morning and when I come home from work. He's the best outside cat- he keeps the critters away (living on a lake there are always frogs etc on our carport/back porch). Look at that sweet face!

Happy Friday!

No comments: