Friday, August 13

Friday Favorites

1. Living By Water
This was a picture I took on morning one my way to work :)
There is always a sense of calm and peace near water, and I love that my house is in such a location. Every evening my husband and I feed the fish in the lake- and I cannot tell you how many hours we've spent on the back porch just looking out at the water.



2. Being Brunette
I went from this.....
..... to this.

This is old news, but it's the first time I've posted pics of my new do' on this blog.




3. School Supplies


I love walking through stores this time of year and seeing all the shiny new school supplies. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I love the smell of new crayons. To give a quote from one of my favorite movies (You've Got Mail), "This time of year makes you want to go out and by a bouqet of pencils."




4. Friday Night Football
I'm excited to work in a K-12 school because I'm so looking forward to Friday night football games. There's just something about sitting in the bleachers, munching on food from the concession stand, and cheering for your team!



5. Roman Shades

I plan to outfit several of our windows with these beauties!


6. Friday the 13th

I'm the type of girl that will snuggle on the couch with my favorite snack and watch all the Friday the 13th reruns on TV. October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday- so today I get a taste of what's to come in just a few weeks!








No comments: