Thursday, August 19

Friday Favorites

1. All Things White
I love to accent rooms with white. Lately I've been in love with white bedding. I've had my eye on this ruched voile duvet cover from PB for quite some time.

2. Stained Glass
I think having just a touch of stained glass in your home really warms it up and gives it character. Now, the picture above is not my style, but I like the touch of the stained glass in the windows. They offer a stained glass class at the local CC (where I've signed up for cake decorating). Hmmmm..... maybe I'll try that class in the Spring. Could be fun!

3. Sweet Thoughtfuls From My Students
I came home yesterday to the sweetest card from one of my former students. It brought tears to my eyes, but oh how it made my soul smile! I love getting cards in the mail- it's a nice reprieve from the usual overflow of bills and 'junk mail'.

4. Macintosh Apple scented candle


5. Subway Tile
We are completely re-tiling (sp?) our master bathroom. Subway tile is definitely on the possibility list when it comes to design ideas. I was surprised to find that my husband really likes it too (in fact, it was just about the only tile we could both agree on).

6. Our Suburban Cottage
This is one of my favorite blogs! You should definitely check it out!
Our Suburban Cottage

7. Fall Wreaths
I want to try this DIY from Our Suburban Cottage.

Check it out HERE

8. Teen Mom
I'm addicted to this show on MTV. Sad, but true.

9. Rainy Days
I love rainy days partly because I get to wear rainboots. I also love the sound, the smell, the feeling I get.....I could go on and on.

10. Trees
I love tree lined drive ways, big oak trees with tire swings, the color of the leaves in the fall.... I cannot wait to start planting trees in my yard (apple, pear, oak- I want them all!). I really love weeping willows- and since we live on the water, I think they'd be perfect in our yard.


Happy Friday :)

No comments: