Tuesday, January 19

Two Four

My Space Or Yours?.net



I'm now 24 years young. I can't believe that- as my mom says- next year I'll be a quarter of a century old.

It feels like this should be my big 25th birthday- I think I'm going through my quarter life crisis. You laugh, but I'm beginning to wonder. I sporadically bought a new car, Friday I made the life-changing move from blonde to brunette, and lately I've been on this 'I Need A Change' kick. Then again, maybe it's just something in the water I've been drinking.

Any whooooo- I had a great birthday! The hubby took me on two different 'b-day' dinners, we went to see 'The Lovely Bones', and he made me the sweetest home-made card! :) Awww.....

Today I met my good friend T for coffee this morning, I met my hubby for lunch in Livingston (we ate at this really good Amish restaurant, yummo!), spent some time with my daddy, then my brother took me to dinner this evening. I was off of work today so it was nice to just enjoy my day with the ones I love most!

It's bee a great four-day birthday weekend! I have a feeling I'm going to have trouble getting up in the morning! :)


On a side note- I am planning on posting pics of the new 'do. However, I'm going back on the 28th to add some more dark low lights (since my hair was soooo blonde, alot of the color is already washing out). I'll post pics of the final product!

No comments: