Friday, January 8

cute finds at pb

I decided to go ahead and order a few birthday gifts to myself, from myself, haha. Yes, I buy myself a birthday gift every year. Weird, I know. I also found some cute items to place on the 'hint, hint' list for the hubby. While browsing through one of my favorite places to spend money, Pottery Barn, I came across several cute finds.....

I love this door mat- definitely ordering this one. It's also $29! Cheap, for pottery barn.

New table lamps have been on the list for home improvements. I came across these and love the idea of being able to place objects inside the lamps! Hmmm..... can we say birthday gift! =)


I've been looking for new bedding for our master bedroom. Our bedroom furniture is the same color as in this photo. I have some light blues now, and was really wanting to get back to white (too bad I already gave away the white bedding we were using before... bummer). I think I've settled on this bedding, but I still need to find pillows (not a fan of the tan, but would love these pillows in white/blue stripes.

I've been looking for slip covers to go on our couches- just to change things up a bit color wise. I haven't found any I've liked thus far- at a reasonable price. Any suggestions on where to find some simple, inexpensive slip covers?

I will admit that I have 'the fever'. So, I couldn't help but browse through the nursery items. I absolutely LOVE this nursery! I'm so tempted to go ahead and purchase it just to already have it when God blesses us with a little one. When the time does come this will definitely be where my inspiration will come from........... adorable!


Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

very cute doormat! also I don't know they're considered cheap, but I went directly to the sure-fit Website for my slipcovers and then just kept "google"ing for online coupons/specials...

ps on the fever paragraph- you better watch out! {hehe}