Monday, August 17

Twilight

This book review will be short and sweet.....


I'm addicted.


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I give this book 5/5 .... you've got to read it!

As I mentioned previously, I was a skeptic... but I'm now an addict. I started reading this book Saturday evening around 5 (the hubby and I took the Mustang to the drag strip- so, I had all night to read)- I finished it last night at 8. That means I read the book in just over 24 hours. I'm now on my way to Meridian to pick up the next book, New Moon. Thank goodness that Twilight had the first chapter of New Moon as a 'sneak peak' to tide me over until I can get the other book. I don't think I could have made it through this morning without having my Edward fix! I'm now counting down the days until the New Moon movie comes out in November.

Take my advice- read this saga.


No comments: