Monday, August 10

Top 5 Facial Favs

There's nothing like waking up the morning after a beauty night and loving the way your skin feels! So, I thought I'd share my top 5 favorite facial products...

1. Pure Simplicity Purifying Face Mask - Pumpkin




I don't think you can even buy this at Bath and Body Works anymore. I've been using it for a few years now and love it! Needless to say, I have quite a stash of it! =)
It smells like a fresh pumpkin pie - Yummo! This mask is designed to help retexturize your skin - leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and clean! This stuff is fabulous!

Also ladies, this was a product on Oprah's favorite things list about 3 years ago and was named as one of the best gifts for Christmas by Oprah 2 +- years ago.





2. Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Acnescription™ Exfoliating Acne Cleanser



I've never had acne but like every other woman in American I have breakouts from makeup, stress, etc... Bath and Body Works Acnescription cleanser is tough enough to tame acne, but gentle enough to use everyday- even for those who just have a few small breakouts. It deep cleans but doesn't dry out your skin.
$16 at any Bath and Body Works location







3. Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Acnescription Oil-Free Hydrator with SPF 30 for Acne


Moisturizing is key to great skin. Nuff said!

This facial lotion actually absorbs oil. I can only speak for myself, but I can say with certainty that I HATE how my face can sometimes get oily after only a few hours of makeup wear. Most lotions, even those that claim to be oil-free, will leave me shiny. This stuff does not! I can even put it on before I apply my makeup and not have to worry about any shiny side effects! Plus, it has SPF 30!

$39.50 at any Bath and Body Works location



4. Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleansers Deep Cleansing Cloths




These little scrubbing wipes have it all built in- mask, scrub, toner. I love how they are quick to use, easy to take when traveling, and the price! Each pack contains 30 cloths and can be found at any Wal-Mart of drugstore for roughly $6. I use these in the mornings as part of my getting-ready-for-the-day routine. I use the Acnescription cleanser at night. I prefer the deep cleansing cloths, but they also come in moisturizing and sensitive skin packs.
$6-7 at any Wal-Mart or drugstore




5. Bare Minerals


I was always a staunch Clinique girl until my mom got me hooked on bare minerals. Sorry Clinique! I always hated how sticky and heavy my face felt when I used a liquid foundation and powder.... ugh, Gross! Bare Minerals is so light that I can't feel I'm wearing makeup. I also like their shimmer blush. I've tried to less exspensive versions found at drugstores and found they just do not work as well as Bare Minerals. So, spend the extra money to get the better product. For pricing/plans check out Bare Minerals.












No comments: