Tuesday, August 25

Meet Mandy

Look what was waiting on me when I arrived home from class tonight......

My new TomTom..... or Mandy as I've named her. The voice/preference I selected was Mandy... but it was a tough decision as I also liked Lori and Bonnie!

I've programmed in a few favorite places - including work, I know I'm a dork- and I can't wait to see if Mandy has a better sense of direction than I do! This thing has it all- it will even look up gas stations, restaurants, stores, etc... in your vicinity! Pretty neat!

I feel so hip and tech savvy! ;)

This is the free GPS I received for buying new tires.... discussed in this post.

*I apologize for the picture being so dark and blurry. I took this with my camera phone (my camera's batteries are dead). I'm just excited that I was able to FINALLY figure out how to get my pictures onto my computer..... one word - EMAIL! haha

1 comment:

Theresa Tyson said...

Terry and I have a TomTom and it is great. We used it when we went to Virginia! I love the function that allows you to find places to eat. This really comes in handy when you are somewhere new!!!