Wednesday, November 19

Ten Years

On this night, ten {short} years ago I was immersed into the new life waters of baptism. I had made a decision to follow Christ and my baptism was a public display of my inward decision.

Ten years and every day the journey with Jesus brings so much newness, love, forgiveness, and hope.

Ten years ago I never could have dreamed where Jesus would lead me.

Into the most intimate relationship with the perfect Man who died for me.

Into depths of forgiveness that finally helped heal past hurts.

Even onto foreign soil to tell others of This Man....the Son of God.

In ten years He has never once left my side.

He is the true picture of faithfulness. I pray that as I daily sit at His feet, He will continue to mold and shape me... until all that's left is His image and glory reflected in my life.


I look forward to seeing where He will lead me tomorrow...next month...in ten years...when I'm living my last days.

And if I thought living this life with Him couldn't be any sweeter, I've yet to see Him face to face.

When I reach heaven, His face will be the first I look for. And I, for one, cannot wait to run to Him.

 photo Signature3.png

No comments: