Sunday, November 9

Making A List, Checking It Twice

This weekend I finally started marking things off our Christmas list. I was able to shop for all the sweet little ones in our life. I even managed to get all of Mary Grace's items bought and wrapped. Well, I wrapped what could be wrapped, anyway. The items that need assembling will be tackled later, and we'll just add bows to them- easy!

The only item we did not get this weekend was number 4, the small jumper. We're still debating on whether to get this now or save it for her birthday {when the weather will be warmer and she can enjoy it more}.

Number 12 was an awesome find. Little Miss loves trains- not sure where this has come from, but it's her latest obsession. When I stumbled upon this cute VTech train set, it was a must. I cannot wait to see her open this gift!

The only person left to actually 'shop' for is my sweet husband. The remaining items on my list must be ordered online and shipped to friends/family.

All this shopping and wrapping is putting me in the holiday spirit! I am counting down the days until I can put up decorations and start playing Christmas music!

Christmas List 2014



Power Wheels Lil Quad Ride On Minnie Mouse Power Wheels (Fisher-Price) / 123 JUMP 48-inch Round Bouncer with Game / Radio Flyer Classic Pink Dual Deck Tricycle Radio Flyer / Vtech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Train Station Playset Vtech / Fisher-Price Cheerin' Minnie Mouse Fisher-Price / Minnie's Bowdazzling Vanity Just Play / Little Live Pets Butterfly House Glamour Wing Moose Toys / Minnie Mouse Toddler Helmet Bell Sports / Sleeping Beauty Diamond Edition DVD Walt Disney Video / Little Live Pets Bird Cage Beauty Bella Moose Toys / Minnie's Rockin' Guitar Just Play / Alice in Wonderland Special Un-Anniversary Edition DVD Walt Disney... / The Very Hungry Caterpillar Bath Book Squirty Gift Set Kids Preferred / Babies R Us Tub Time Bubble Maker Babies R Us / Happy Feet/Happy Feet Two Double Feature DVD Warner Home Video / You Me 12-18 inch Doll Stroller White with Butterfly Print Toys R Us / You Me Doll Playard Multicolored Paisley Butterfly Print Toys R Us / LeapFrog My Own LeapTop Violet / LeapFrog Alphapup Pink LeapFrog

1 comment:

Oddball Mind said...

She's gonna freak out when she gets all that loot! Can't wait!