Saturday, November 22

Thanksgivnig Break

Today is the first day of nine glorious days off. I am so excited about spending some much needed time with friends and family.



Today my sweet man and I are off to Starkville to cheer on the Bulldogs. Hail State!

Monday is 'Mommy's Day'. I'm looking forward to some time to myself, a little pampering, and then seeing The Nutcracker Suite ballet that night. A few of the girls from MG's dance studio will be performing in the ballet- exciting!

Wednesday will be spent with my two favorite KK's - aka Chickadee and her sweet baby girl.


Thursday we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our home and we are so excited about cooking a yummy, GLUTEN FREE, Thanksgiving dinner!

Friday, of course, will be spent shopping. Nannie J and I are planning to spend Black Friday together hunting for good deals, and enjoying a day out and about together.

Saturday will be filled with hot cocoa and Christmas music as the little one and I deck the halls for the holidays.

Sunday, my teammate Terry and I will be sharing our mission trip stories with our church congregation.


And in between all of this, there will be many moments of snuggling with my best girl, watching princess movies, and relaxing in PJ's by the fire.

Happy Thanksgiving Break, Lovelies!

 photo Signature3.png

No comments: