Wednesday, May 29

Summertime Bucket List

Although the official start to summer is still a few weeks away,  for me Summer makes its grand entrance when school is out. With today being my first official day of Summer vacay, I thought I'd put together a fun little bucket list!



  • Read a book {or two, or three}
  • Go the the pool
  • Visit an aquarium
  • Make ice cream
  • Eat to much watermelon
  • Eat a sno-cone
  • Watch fireworks
  • Make artwork with MG
  • Blow bubbles on the back porch
  • Dedicate a day to my best friends
  • Ride a horse
  • Create a family cookbook
  • Drink more water
  • Have a family barbeque
  • Watch the sunset at the beach
  • Drink coffee on the front porch in the morning
  • Run. Run. RUN.
  • Actually do things on my bucket list! 
What's on your Summer bucket list?

No comments: