Monday, May 13

Mary Grace is One {Lifestyle Shoot}

A few weeks ago our go-to photographer approached me about doing a lifestyle shoot. She was looking for something new to try for her portfolio and thought our home and family would be perfect. I was excited about the idea of capturing our daily life in pictures- those little moments that I want to remember.

The shoot was wonderful and Chelsea truly captured Mary Grace's personality and our home atmosphere.

I did wonder if that is what it must feel like being on a reality show :)

So, without further adieu- here is a day in the life through pictures. Enjoy!

{yummy cheese grits for breakfast}
 





{she loves to have her feet tickled}





{her fishy face}









{love}









{sweet times}





{oh my- simply beautiful}

I hope you enjoyed this sweet treat on this Monday morning.
Happy Monday, Ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like your share from the Potting Lose

Here is my web-site: Arrow Sheds 10X8