Friday, May 31

Friday Five {link up}

I've been racking my brain lately trying to come up with new topics for this little blog. I usually do a random thoughts post somewhere during the week. My fellow blogger friend Joy does a weekly Friday Five link up- so I thought I'd jump on board.


the Sowell life
1. Sleeping Beauty
My sweet daughter has slept until 9:00 every. single. day. this week. Heaven. While I'm still up at 4:30 training, I so enjoy those two precious hours between 7-9 where I can shower, drink coffee, read, and catch up on the news. I love that she loves sleeping late!
2. TV Woes
The only thing on television these days are reruns and bad reality shows. I have been going bananas trying to find something to watch. Normally I don't have much time for TV, but since it's summer break I was hoping to enjoy some wasted time watching a little TV. Wrong.
3. Fresh is Best
During the hectic school year when my meal preparation time is basically nonexistent, I tend to stray from the healthy to the quick-and-easy. Now that I'm home for summer, I spent yesterday afternoon stocking up on fresh fruits and veggies. I'm so thankful that Mary Grace loves fresh fruit just as much as I do. Sweet girl loves some cantaloupe and watermelon.

4. Lovey Drama
We have been in crisis mode as of late. Somehow Mary Grace lost her lovey puppy while at Nanny J's. Poor Nanny has turned her house inside out looking for it - she even went through the trash. We assumed she threw it away because lovey bunny went missing too, and when we asked MG where it was she pointed to the trash drawer. Sure enough, she had thrown lovey bunny away. You'd think this could be the beginnings of separation from the loveys, but no, come nap time the lovey is a must. We did what any parent would do, we called Granny for help :) She picked up two new loveys and shipped them to us. About 20 minutes after talking with Granny and hearing that the new loveys were on the way, Nanny called to say she had found lovey puppy. And there you have our lovey drama.

5. Pool Days
We have a little fish on our hands. Sweet MG loves the pool and I foresee many summer days spent swimming away.

Head on over to The Sowell Life and link up with us!

Check back Monday for a fun little giveaway!

Happy Friday, Lovelies!

1 comment:

Joy said...

OH MY WORD!! That little bathing beauty and her mama are adorable!!! Loved your post! Thanks for linking up for the Friday five! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!