Saturday, April 30

A Sweet Blessing

My friend, whom I will call Blessed, is expecting her first child! She and her husband have been through so much over the past few years trying to have a family. Then, out of the blue and completely unexpected, their dream has become a reality. There are no words to describe how ridiculously happy I am for them. Knowing all they have been through for this baby makes their pregnancy even more special.

I have committed to praying for them and their baby nightly. I am so happy and cannot wait until this sweet blessing arrives in November.

Our carpool will never be the same!

There you have it, the "Good News" I mentioned in my last post.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love the fact that even in times of trials, like all the loss of life from the tornadoes, we still get blessed with good news, too. And I truly believe that when one life ends, God makes sure another life begins.