Saturday, April 2

Happy Birthday To You

I want to wish two of my dearest friends a very happy birthday. These are two of the most amazing women! I'm blessed to be able to call them my friends.


Chickadee
You are so much fun to be around. I love our shopping trips together and I miss our weekly lunch dates at "Cheese Dip". I love how you never take things too seriously and you are always there to bring me back to reality when things go crazy. I love our fishing adventures! You give the best advice and I'm so grateful to have someone like you to turn to when I need a friend! You're friendship is such a blessing to me and I'm so thankful to be able to call you friend!
T
The Lord knew just what I needed when he brought you into my life. Its funny how we went to church together for so long and never really realized just how close we would one day become. I love our long chats, Bible studies, and crafty trips to Mobile. You truly are my soul sister in Christ. Thank you for your many prayers, support, and encouragement throughout the years. I thank God for you daily. I pray the Lord blesses you just as much as you've blessed me.

No comments: