Saturday, December 11

The Shack

I rate this book 5/5. Yeah, it's that good!

I just finished reading this book about 2 minutes ago. I could not wait to share this on my blog. This is by far one of the best books I've ever read. It is now at the top of my list, closely followed only by Redeeming Love.

Betty Boop recommended this book to me a while back when we where shopping at Books-A-Million. I bought it, placed it on my bookshelf, and didn't think much more about it. After finishing Wicked I needed a new book, but felt guilty about buying a new book when I have so many that I haven't read. So, Sunday I started this one. I could not put it down. It was on my mind all day every day and each afternoon I would hurry home to finish reading it. If you have not read this book you should go get it, today! It is a beautiful story of loss, pain, healing, and God's unending love! It caused me to reevaluate my perceptions of love, and I'm sure it will do the same for you!

As always, Happy Reading!

No comments: