Friday, December 3

Friday's Favorites

1. Cheese Balls
Something about the holiday season always makes me want one- with Ritz crackers, of course.

2. Grandfather Clocks
This little beauty is on my Christmas list! Right now it's on sale for a great price. (hint, hint hubby!)

3. Hydrangeas
These are some of my favorite flowers.

I have a couple of arrangements throughout my home. I have them in white pitchers, similar to this one.This is another favorite thing of mine :)

4. Deer Hunting
This is something I love to do with my Dad. This is me over Thanksgiving with the first buck of the season.

5. Catching Up With Dear Friends
My fellow teacher friends and I were finally able to schedule a get together. It did my soul such good to see them again! One of which I haven't seen in six months!

6. Jute Rug
I've been eyeing this beauty from Pottery Barn for months and months. Maybe Santa will drop one off along with my grandfather clock ;)
Pictures courtesy of Pottery Barn

7. Built-In Bookcases
We have some in our dining room, but come January we will have some of these in our living room as well.

8. Flannel PJ's
I practically live in these on the weekends.

9. Glasses
Although I haven't been wearing them as much as I used too, I love glasses. I consider them just another cute accessory- which is one of the reasons why having Lasik eye surgery would be hard for me.

10. Wallflowers
I started using these a few years ago. I've discovered the best time to buy the refills are during major sales- like their semi-annual. My favorites are the spiced apples, sweet pea, and any of their clean linen scents.

No comments: