Friday, December 17

Christmas List

Dear Santa,
Please let me know if you have any trouble filling this order. If you feel that I've been extra good and deserve more, please feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to expand this list!

Sincerely,
Sylvia Grace

A Cello
I sure the elves can whittle one of these up in no time!
Hey, a girl can dream can't she? ;)

Grandfather Clock
I'm head over heals for this beauty!

Jewelry Box
I want a large ceramic box, but finding one has been difficult to say the least.

The Message Bible

Father of the Bride 1-2 movies

Crock Pot
My current crock pot is very small and very old!
Shoe Tree from BedBath&Beyond
Along with a pantry-organization-makeover, I'm also gearing up for a closet overhaul. Shoe storage is an issue. This shoe tree is floor to ceiling, and holds 36 pairs of shoes- perfect!

Fry-Daddy
My old one kicked the bucket and I've dearly missed it! We have a large fryer, but the small fry daddy is perfect for quick fixes.
Of course, cash and gift cards are welcome too ;)


On another note, this is my 250th post!

No comments: