Monday, October 26

And The Golden Dustpan Goes To.......

.....Mrs. James' class for the cleanest classroom!

We proudly hung our dustpan up on the front board to display for the week.
I can already see that it's going to be hard to give it up to next week's winner.


That's right- my class won the prestigious Golden Dustpan Award for having the tidiest classroom! This was the second week they gave out the award and I won! I hate that I wasn't the very first teacher to receive it (you know how competitive I am), but I'm happy none the less. My kids all started applauding when they announced the winner! They were so proud of themselves.... as well they should be! Every afternoon my designated 'helpers' clean and tidy up the classroom. I bet you've already guessed by this point that I'm just as 'anal' about my classroom as I am about my house.


Some say that cleanliness is next to godliness. I'm not too sure about that- but I know cleanliness is a high priority for me.

So- congrats to all of my sweet peas for doing such a great job of keeping our pea pod spic-n-span!

No comments: