Sunday, October 11

Twilight Saga

Last night I finished reading the last book of the Twilight saga. This was such a good saga! I'm so disappointed that it's over! I woke up this morning wanting to read more about the characters lives but then I remembered that I'd finished the book....... sigh.... I really miss the storyline. I guess now I can look forward to the New Moon movie coming out in November.... and then Eclipse coming out sometime next Summer. Also, I'm really hoping that Stephanie finishes writing Midnight Sun - Edward Cullen's side of the story. The rough draft was leaked and thus discouraged Stephanie from finishing the project. However, the latest update on her website stated that she is planning on finishing the book...


Stephanie- please finish Midnight Sun because I'm already going through withdrawals! Also, why not write a book for Reneesme, that would be nice! Thanks!

I highly, highly recommend this series. It's not just some silly book for teenagers. It's a really great story that readers of every age will enjoy! This saga is now my all time favorite story, even beating Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I love, love, love this book!

I'm currently reading How Full Is Your Bucket. I'll blog about it once I'm finished.

No comments: