Thursday, October 22

The Obsession Continues

So, not only do I love the Twilight saga, but I also love the Twilight soundtrack. I downloaded onto my iPod a few months ago and LOVE it! The song I blogged about previously, Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, is one of the songs from the soundtrack. A few of my other favorites are 'Eyes on Fire', 'I Caught Myself', 'Never Thinks', and 'Full Moon'. I added these songs, as well as a few others such as Older, Magic, and some Anna Nalick songs to my player below.

Speaking of Older by Colbie Caillat - It's the best song describing my emotions these days.... Along with her song Circle.

I keep saying that "This Too Shall Pass" but I'm beginning to wonder just when it will pass. I'm beginning to become quite fond of my friend sadness, which I've found is often accompanied by quiteness and seclusion. Then again, I think that's just my depression speaking.

No comments: