Thursday, October 22

Mr. Gucci


Yesterday one of my sweet peas said the funniest thing. That's one of my favorite things about teaching kindergarten- the silly things kids say!

I had to speak to one little girl in paticular, whom I'll call Toots (as in short for Tootsie) about talking during naptime. She immediately responded by saying "Please don't move my stick Mrs. James because I really don't want to have to see Mr. Gucci." I said "Who's Mr. Gucci?" She quickly informed me that "Mr. Gucci is my daddy's belt."

I laughed until I hurt! I'll admit, being blonde, it did take me a minute to figure out that Mr. Gucci was a Gucci belt. But once it clicked in my head it was toooo funny! I told her mom what she said and she just laughed and laughed!

So, when I have children and they act up, if 'time out' doesn't work then I'm going to purchase my own Mr. Gucci!

Hilarious!

No comments: