Monday, July 6

Oooh, oooh, oooh.... I love a rainy night... - My 150th Post

Last night was no extraoridnary night- and today is no extraordinary day- until you add the rain! It started raining last night just before we went to bed.... and I woke up to the rain! Those are my favorite mornings- when you wake up to the beautiful sounds of rain! I even love the smell of rain! So, I'm putting on my rain boots and getting out of the house today! With the cooler temps and the rain- it almost feels like an October morning.... oh how I long for Fall! But first I had to post this song- I was dancing in my kitchen to it a few minutes ago! haha I should have videoed it for you to see!





How appropriate that my 150th post is about rain- one of my loves in life!
Happy 150th Post to Me!

No comments: