Monday, July 13

Not-So-Terrible-Horrible-Dreaded-It-Day

I had been dreading having to buy new tires for some time now. I would have postponed it even longer, but my hubby insisted I get new tires before we drive to the beach.

I hate buying tires. I always imagine what other cutsey things I could spend that money on.

Last Monday I went in to get new tires- I arrived in a horrible mood, and left a happy camper.

Turns out, the tire place had a sale going on- if you bought four new Continental tires ( a total of $499+) then you received a new TomTom GPS system.

I was pleasantly surprised! It turned out to be a good day after all! I just wish we had this device over the Fourth of July- we could have used it while navigating around Mobile.

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

Whoa! that's a great deal...glad you won't get lost now =)

Sylvia Grace said...

I thought so too! Now, if I can keep it outta reach of my hubby.... I have a feeling he might take it from me! =)