Sunday, July 19

A Bride in the Bargain


A Bride in the Bargain by Deeanne Gist
I give this book 4/5 stars.
(It reminded me of my all time favorite book, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
This may be why I enjoyed it so much.)


I finished reading this book yesterday afternoon and it was soooo good! It's one of those books you want to go on forever- and once it's over, you miss the characters! I highly recommend this Christian Fiction book! It's a sweet love story that will have you addicted within the first chapter! I couldn't put it down!

I've moved on to The Deliverer by Linda Rios Brook (this is the sequel to Lucifer's Flood which I blogged about earlier.) It picks up during the time of Moses and goes from there.... again, it's interesting to read in that the perspective is from a fallen angel who now regrets his decision to side with Lucifer. Very different!

Check out my "Recommended Reads" section to the left of the screen to see what I've enjoyed, hated, and loved.

No comments: