Tuesday, January 13

Work, Field Trip, Gym, Yoga, and Grad School

All of the above took place in 13 hours! I worked all day, survived a field trip, ran/worked out at the gym, took an hour long yoga class, then went to my night class for grad school from 6:45-8:30. (Oh, we got out EARLY for grad school- the class is supposed to last until 9:15! It was our first night and I think she felt sorry for us!). Keep in mind that after all of that, I still had to drive an hour to get home from Meridian. Someone pinch me because I'm numb and afraid that sometime during this day I croaked, kicked the bucket, bit the dust- you get the idea!

I'm clean, smelling of shampoo and soap, in a warm pair of PJ's straight out of the dryer (so they'd be warm when I put them on since it's FREEZING outside), and ready for bed. Ugh, I'm not sure I have the strength to walk down the hallway to get to our room. How many hours do I have until I have to wake up and go at it again.....hmm....less than 8! Oh, 5:00 am please, by all means, take your time getting here! I'm ready for my three-day-birthday-weekend! (One of the perks of being born at the time I was, during this freezing, not-good-birthday-party-weather which I HATED growing up, is that I always get a 3 day weekend either on, before, or after my special day. Thanks Martin Luther King! 'I have a dream that....... I'll survive until Friday afternoon'! ;)

Until next time....
Goodnight =)


(Oh, Gypsy Soul, I read your blog about 'Tagging Along'! haha I'll try not to slack -but I'm going to save that one for tomorrow! Tune in later! =)

No comments: