Monday, July 14

Quote of the Week

This weeks quote comes from a Frank Sinatra song entitled "What are you doing the rest of your life?"

"What are you doing the rest of your life?
North and South and East and West of your life
I have only one request of your life
That you spend it all with me"

In my previous blog I mentioned the humongous picture frames I'm constructing. This quote will be on the one that goes in our master bedroom above our bed. I'm putting one of our wedding pictures in it. I'll post pictures when it's done. Our anniversary is Tuesday of next week, the 22nd, so I'm hoping I can somehow manage to finish it by then.

3 comments:

Layla said...

Syl, you are quite the little blogger! Everything looks beautiful, and I am loving the music!

You are such a better blogger than I... I forget to blog, then its like oh yeah, I need to blog! :)

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks! But you know me, I'll design something new and change our blog in a few days!

You are not a bad blogger! I loved your blog about you 'Lost Life' and the yellow brick road- too cute!

I'm glad I got you blogging again! We're just a couple of bloggin 'sistas' ;)

{Amanda} said...

awww a remake of this song is also on an old "A Diamond is Forever" commercial i think...beautiful quote!

can't wait to see the frame project!!!