Monday, July 7

A bit of shameless bragging

I've officially completed my first term of graduate school. I'm about to do a bit of shameless bragging- sorry! My GPA thus far for graduate school is.......a 4.0! Hooray! Two classes down, and only ten more to go! I'll start the second term tomorrow- this time I'll only be taking one class. If I stay on track I'll finish up next July. I know bragging isn't a good thing- however, after the time I had finishing those two classes, I feel I deserve my fifteen seconds!

5 comments:

Layla said...

Woo hoo! How exciting! I am proud of you.. In fact, just remind us about once a week you have a 4.0 in grad school! I think we will all be ok with this!

:) Congrats!

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks...yes, maybe I will do a weekly reminder! ;)

{Amanda} said...

congratulations sylvia! you're so brilliant =)
here's to many more perfect scores!

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks Amanda! Oh, I'm still thinking about joining that race on Nov. 11. Help talk me into it!

{Amanda} said...

Yeah, I definitely got the months mixed up...it's October 11 (not November).

I'm still running and trying to train for it. It's only a 5K (3.1 miles) so even if you were a completely new runner and wanted to start training now, 3 months is plenty of time =)

Although, you're not a new runner so this should be a breeze!

Count me in!