Monday, September 1

Sweet September



Ah, we are oh so close to my favorite season of all.... Autumn.

Fall has always been my season. I love the gorgeous, warm colors. I love the crisp, cool weather. I love pumpkins and mums. I love the yummie flavors that you can only find in Fall. I love the boots, scarves, and jackets.

I love it all.

It really sank in that Fall is soon arriving when the first MSU game of the season kicked off on Saturday.

Our little family chatted over breakfast this morning about all the fun Fall things we want to add to our Autumn bucket list - pumpkin carving, planting mums, visiting the pumpkin patch, having a bonfire with friends, making a trip to Starkville to cheer on the Bulldogs, our Thanksgiving trip to visit family in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.

I cannot wait, my friends!


Happy September {and Labor Day} lovelies!
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: