Friday, September 19

Half Marathon Training: Progress Report


I found this quote and had to post it. My running partner says this at least twice a week :) 


We are well into our half training and we're on track :) We are running three days during the week and then long runs on Saturdays. We've ironed out a great schedule and have been faithful in working towards our goals.

Tomorrow we are set to do a long run, and although this may sound crazy, long runs have always been my favorite run day. I like getting up at 5:00 on a Saturday morning and running 8+ miles way more than getting up at 4:15 during the week to run 4.

Crazy, I know. I always feel so rushed during the week- either my partner has to work or be somewhere, or I have to work or be home before the hubs leaves.

On Saturdays, we can take our time and enjoy the sunrise and long run.

I'm especially looking forward to running on those crisp, cool Autumn mornings {which I am hoping will make their debut sooner rather than later}.

Well, my friends, that's it for today. We just finished our run a little bit ago so it's off to get cleaned up and start the day.

Happy Friday!

 photo Signature3.png


No comments: