Saturday, July 26

Knees to the Earth

This has been a favorite of mine for years, but for the last two days it has been on my mind and heart constantly. It is one of my favorite worship songs and I can never listen to it without raising my hands and losing myself in worship of my beautiful Savior.

Wonderful Savior
My heart belongs to Thee
I will remember always
The blood You shed for me
Wonderful Savior
My heart will know Your worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

(chorus)
Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Be treasured here, be glorified
I owe my life to You oh Lord
Here I am

Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth
I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

We are often the ones seeking for Jesus to bless us, to lift us high, to touch our hearts. Sometimes though, we need to return the favor. We need to look for ways to touch His heart, to love Him back, to lift His name on high. We need to remember to bless Jesus' heart.

Do something today to touch Jesus and show Him love in return for all He is for you.
 


No comments: