Wednesday, May 21

Life Lately

Weddings, birthdays, recitals, graduations, beach vacations... oh my! Every weekend through July.


When my husband and I looked at our calendar for this Summer, we quickly realized we have one {possibly two} weekends off between now and the end of July.

Craziness.

Our summer is gearing up to be jam packed with friends, family, and those fabulous Summertime musts like swimming and the beach.

This week is super busy for me and I'm thankful for my secret weapon: Advocare Spark.

Saturday we had a fun little birthday party for one of Mary Grace's little friends, Ava. They all had a blast swimming and playing in the sprinklers. We love spending time with this sweet family!

Sunday night my best friend and soul-sista, T, spent the night with me. We realized you are never to old to have a slumber party with your bestie. It felt like middle school all over again. We may have stayed up way past midnight having some fun girl talk.

Monday, T and I headed to Tuscaloosa for Operation: Find Mission Trip clothes. I was able to get several longer shorts for the trip, along with cute, lightweight tees. I also splurged on some super cute scarves, new flats, watches, and dressier summer frocks. Fun times!

I spent the day yesterday soaking up the sun, re-reading the amazing story of Katie Davis, and relaxing. Yesterday was part of my Mother's Day gift. I had asked for a day off so I could spend it however I pleased. I decided a nice day at the pool all by myself was just what I needed. Here was my view from 10:30 until 3:00. {SPF 75 was my best friend :) I do not want to go through what I did last Summer again}


Yesterday was our last dance class before the big recital this weekend. We have dress rehearsal Friday, and I am praying that all goes well. After all, I will be on stage in front of everyone with my rambunctious, unpredictable two year old. It looks as if she will put on quite a show :)

Today, the mini and I ventured out to a fun school Spring Fling we were invited too. She adored the blow up jumpers and I was able to be creative and do a fun little face painting with her. Poor thing got a tad bit car sick on the drive, but she is napping it off now. A late afternoon pool trip is on the agenda once she wakes up.

Oh how we are enjoying sweet, sweet Summertime!

 photo Signature3.png


No comments: