Monday, July 8

Monday Ramblings

Happy Monday blogland! Unfortunately this week is not going to be cut short due to a holiday- boo!

Here are a few randoms to start your week off!

Hello,  Lovely

I am obsessed in love with my newest little lovely. Two reasons: 1) It's pretty and fabulous and holds all my clutter, and 2) It retailed for $150 but this savvy shopper snatched it up for a mere $60.
Score.


Not Enough Hours

The next two weeks are jam packed. Seriously, when I opened my planner this morning, I had to write my doctor appointment time in the margins- no room left!


Molars
Sweet MG is cutting some molars and it has been awful around our house. Help!


Fourth of July Shenanigans
Typical American Fourth of July- I wouldn't have it any other way! I cook a yummy new recipe (Cherry Pineapple Ham in the crockpot), we ate watermelon as is our tradition, hit up the pool in between rain spells, and topped it off with a trip to see fireworks. My child hates fireworks so we left after, oh... 30 seconds. Rainbows and sunshine!
I hope to have pictures up sometime this week :)


Lunch Date
 That's it for today, everyone. I'm off to meet my brother for a lunch date. Fun!

Happy Monday!

No comments: