Monday, July 29

Bonjour Blogland


I knew the last couple of weeks were going to be hectic, but my oh my. There has been so much going on as of late and blogging has taken a back seat. No worries though- I have a blog post for every day this week, already written, and scheduled to post. Get excited! They include Mary Grace's monthly update, traveling musts with a toddler, recent photo shoot recap {for the grands}, and a fun edition of the Friday Five.

See how productive I've been this weekend?

Other productive tid-bits and life lately.....
  • I cleaned out our freezer and pantry {I've been procrastinating on that one for a while}
  • Finally uploaded all of our pictures from December until now onto Shutterfly. Breathing a sigh of relief as I was terrified our computer would crash and I'd lose all those precious memories. I'm pretty sure only Mommies worry about those things.
  • Managed to tackle that bag full of Huggies point codes- which  gave us enough to get 50 free prints from Shutterfly. Score! At this point, I was really proud of myself for having uploaded those pictures.
  • Finished my online course {details on this very soon, I promise}
  • Organized the office and cleaned out our filing cabinet.
  • Spent two fast-paced days in Birmingham on business. It was my first night away from the wee one. I survived and {I say this with guilt} enjoyed a break and time to myself.
  • I did manage to squeeze a little fun out of the business trip: scoring some sweet finds for our casa at Homegoods, and visiting some old friends- including one sweet little newborn man :) Being back in my old city and seeing some dear friends brought back such sweet memories of that life-changing season in my life.
  • Spent time stalking the royal family. I'll admit, watching the door of the Lindo Wing was a bit addictive.
  • Enjoyed play dates, pool dates, and lunch dates with great friends.
  • Celebrated 8 blissful years of marriage to the perfect man for me. He's one of my biggest blessings in this life.
 I flipped over to the August section in my planner and smiled at all those empty boxes. I'm ready for a slower pace and more free time with my loves.



This Monday is almost over! 

No comments: