Friday, June 7

Friday Five {linkup #2}

Hello Friday! I'm back with another edition of the Friday Five- a linkup with fellow blogger Joy from The Sowell Life.

 






Hello Lowe's
My morning is going to be filled with lumber, paint samples, organizational supplies... oh my! Today marks day one of a big DIY project I'm finally tackling. I cannot wait to do the big reveal once everything is in place!


Hello Blonde
Yesterday marked round three of project back to blonde. I'm starting to feel like my self again :)







Hello Home Sweet Home
On Monday Miss Mary Grace and I ventured out of town for a visit with my grandparents. We were both spoiled by the wonderful home cooked meals and quality time spent with family! I'm still new at the whole traveling-with-a-toddler bit, so if you have any tips you'd like to share, then by all means do so.


Hello, Doc
Somehow this lady has managed to scratch her cornea. Just saying that sounds yuck. I awoke Wednesday morning with a terrible eye irritation. After a trip to the doctor, I was told I have a corneal scratch. Nothing a few eye drops won't cure - and glasses instead of contacts. I loathe wearing glasses in the Summer- to much switching back and forth between them and sunglasses. You may be thinking "Maybe you should buy prescription shades?" I thought the same thing- but since I am notorious for loosing/breaking my shades, there's no way this girl will be dishing out the dough for those anytime soon. I tell you all this to say, if you see me driving while wearing my shades over my glasses, well, just please look the other way while you laugh.


Goodbye, Andrea
Our nation has seen terrible weather lately- tornadoes, now storms brewing in the Gulf. I'm ready to say goodbye clouds and hello sunshine!


That's it for today, lovelies. Check out other Friday Five's, or even better- link up with us, at The Sowell Life.
 
Happy Friday!
                                        

1 comment:

Joy said...

Can't wait to see what your DIY project is!!! And sorry about your eye... that's no fun. And I love going home to yummy home cooked meals that I'm not making. LOL Thanks for linking up! And I hope you have a great Friday.