Friday, June 14

Five on Friday {link up # 3}




Old Navy Steals



1. Shopping Lovelies
Old Navy had a sale on their Active Wear- shorts and tops for $5! I stocked up on some new running digs, but of course I couldn't stop there. Might as well go ahead and order those super cute shorts and tanks for summertime, right?  They arrived this morning- oh happy day! Seeing the FedEx truck pull up is one of my favorite things :) I also order sweet pea some new summer frocks- including this adorable pair of shorts.


2. Pool Days
Miss Mary Grace and I have been soaking up some glorious sunshine lately thanks to a break in the rain.



3. Hello Doc
It seems as if we just cannot get enough of visiting the doctor's office lately. From visiting our dermatologist to Mary Grace screaming at the ER doctor- we've had our fill!


4. Speaking of ER...
Little Miss awoke yesterday with a high fever that just would. not. go. down. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and cool baths were all futile. We ended up carrying sweet pea to the ER yesterday evening and discovered she has an outer ear infection {most likely from water getting in her ears at the pool- bummer.}



5. Daddy's Weekend
My sweet husband came home early today- I love those days! The wee one was asleep, so we were able to sit and have lunch together on the porch. Did I mention he brought lunch home, too? Best husband ever! Mary Grace and I have been working on his Father's Day gifts and we cannot wait to shower him with lots of love and kisses to show our appreciation for all he means to us.

No comments: